How does it work?
To provide curbside services that are safe for you and for library staff, we need your help!
- Please stay in your vehicle! Call your local participating library to receive service.
- If possible, please wear a mask when interacting with our staff.
- Please place all returned library items in the bookdrop. Until further notice, it is fine to return DVDs and Audiobooks in the bookdrop as well!
- Attala County Library: Monday – Friday 10a – 4p, Saturday 9a – 12:30p
- Carthage-Leake County Library: Monday – Friday 10a – 4p, Saturday 8a – Noon
- Durant Public Library: Monday – Friday 10a – 4p
- Winona-Montgomery County Library: Monday – Friday 10a – 4p
- Winston County Library: Monday – Friday 10a – 4p
For Curbside Book/DVD Delivery:
- Place up to 5 items on hold by calling your local participating branch, or using our online catalog: https://mlp.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/mmrls/
- Receive a Call or Email notifying you that your hold is available for pickup.
- Head to your participating library to pick up your item during the above business hours. There is a limit of 5 library items per pickup.
- Call your participating library to let them know you have arrived.
- MMRLS Staff will bring your item(s) to your vehicle in a bag. You may pop your trunk or open a passenger window if you’d like staff to place items in your car.
For Curbside Document Services:
- Head to your local participating library branch location during the above business hours.
- Call your participating library to let them know you have arrived, and to request copy/fax/printing services. There is a limit of 5 copied/faxed/printed pages per visit.
- MMRLS Staff will come to your vehicle to retrieve your documents/information and complete the transaction.