Instructions for downloading an ebook or audiobook: Axis 360 - Use your MMRLS library card to checkout downloadable ebooks and audiobooks. You can search for ebook and audiobook titles using the library's online catalog or the Axis 360 website (Magic Wall). Please note that the use of ebooks and audiobooks is restricted to patrons holding a valid Mid Mississippi Regional Library System library card that is in good standing. Checkout basics for Axis 360 ebooks and audiobooks:
- Visit the Axis 360 site 'Magic Wall' on computer or eReader device.
- Go to the "App Zone" section on the Magic Wall to download the reader app for your specific device.
- Login to Axis 360 with your Library Card # and PIN (4 digit number) - the link is at the top right corner of the screen
- Browse or search for titles and select no more than 2 (two) items for checkout - 'Add to CheckOut List'.
- When you are sure you want these books, go to right hand corner of wall and click 'My Checkout List'. You will then be given the option to checkout your titles for 1 to 10 days.
- Select green 'Confirm Checkout' link at the bottom of your page
- Follow prompts on the 'Magic Wall' for a successful checkout.
- Axis 360 Getting Started Instruction Pamphlet
- Axis 360 User FAQ
- Axis 360 Help Website: http://help.axis360.baker-taylor.com
- Axis 360 YouTube Channel (may not be accessible from within the library due to limited bandwidth): https://www.youtube.com/user/Axis360Support
- Kindle Fire
- Windows (PC)